PT Midazpay Digital Indonesia (“Whiz” or “We”) highly respect matters relating to the protection of your privacy.
A. Personal Information
B. Accuracy of the Data provided
C. Information collected
D. Use of the information collected
E. Disclosure of collected information
F. Links to Third Party Sites or Platforms
G. Information Storage and Security
H. Unauthorized Access
I. Requests for Access and Change of Personal Information
K. Withdrawal of Consent and Destruction
A. PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal information or Personal Data is any data, information, and/or information in any form that can identify you, which from time to time you convey to us or which you include or convey in, on, and/or through the Application regarding information regarding your personal.
B. COLLECTED INFORMATION
We collect certain Personal Information from Users as part of KYC verification so that the Application can perform its functions properly for the use of the Service. Personal Information may be provided by the User directly (for example, when registering as an Application user) or automatically collected when the User uses the Application.
Information and access that users provide directly
1. Personal Information collected during registration may include, among others: your full name, your identity document number, date of birth, gender, electronic mail address (email), mobile phone number. When registering on the Application, the User will give us access to the User's device as follows:
i. allow Whiz to make calls and manage calls : used to know the IMEI of the User application;
ii. allow Whiz to access photos, media and files on your device : used to collect personal photos and identity photos for verification and KYC purposes
iii. allow Whiz to send and view messages via SMS : used to send OTP when verifying transactions and/or logging in;
iv. allow Whiz to take pictures and record videos : used for QR Code scanning purposes during transactions and/or biometric verification during registration.
2. In connection with the electronic money facility, We will collect information related to the electronic money transaction by the User, including but not limited to the name of the bank, the name of the account holder, the account number and the amount of funds transacted through the electronic money facility.
3. Users, can provide a referral code (referral code) to other parties, in the form of a message the User sends or We publish through an electronic messaging facility or through a social media provider. We will not collect the data of the party to which the User sends the message.
Information we collect when Users use the Application
1. When you use our application, the administrator will process technical data including but not limited to: IP address, location information (geo location), your device data, IMEI number, the name of the application that has been attached to your device, data relating to information about your transaction activities on the Whiz Application, and other data classified as Personal Information.
2. When the User uses the Application through the User's device, We will track and collect information geo-location by real-time and other relevant information to support Application functions. We also will use the information geo-location as a whole and in an anonymous form to obtain statistical information and management information for the purpose of improving the functionality of the Application.
C. ACCURACY OF THE DATA PROVIDED
We need your Personal Information, one of which is to be able to process transactions. Therefore, the Personal Information that you provide to us must be as accurate as possible and not misleading. You must update and notify us of any changes to your Personal Information. You hereby indemnify us from any claims, lawsuits, damages, and/or claims in connection with the failure of transaction processing on the Whiz Application caused by inaccuracies in the Personal Data that you provide to us.
D. USE OF COLLECTED INFORMATION
While using the services provided by the Application, we can use the information that we have collected with the following conditions:
1. We may use the User's Electronic Mail (email), name, phone number, and account password to verify User ownership of an account, and provide Users with information about the Application. We may also use the User's name, email and phone number to send messages, general updates to the Application, special offers or promotions. We will also send emails to Users asking Users to subscribe to our Mailing List. Users may at any time choose not to receive information regarding these updates.
2. We use geo-location and information for the purpose of the Customer (i) to find out the location mapping of the User; (ii) for investigation purposes if we identify fraud from the user's side and (iii) analyze patterns of application use to improve application performance.
3. We use information such as the name of the bank where the account is created and stored and the amount transacted using electronic money in the Application system to ensure acceptance by the party concerned of the funds transacted through the electronic money system.
4. We use Personal Information as a whole for account opening purposes as an integral part of the requirements Know Your Customer (KYC) Users who hereby agree that User data will be used by Our internal data processing system to ensure that the best functions are provided in the Application for Users.
5. We will then process, analyze and use your Personal Information for the following purposes or other purposes permitted by the applicable laws and regulations:
a. Identify and register you as a user of the Whiz Application and verify, deactivate or manage your account, including performing Know Your Customer processes (Know Your Customers);
b. Allow us to provide the services you request or process the transactions you request;
c. Process and manage your Whiz Cash balance;
d. Prevent, detect, investigate and address the occurrence of acts that are criminal, prohibited, illegal, illegal or fraudulent, which may occur in the use of the Whiz Application (including but not limited to fraud (including but not limited to fraud).fraud), embezzlement, theft and money laundering);
e. Develop, add and provide products to meet your needs;
f. Conducting research on demographic data of Whiz Application users;
g. Develop, improve and provide our services, the Whiz Application, and features within the Whiz Application;
h. Sending information that we think is useful to you, including information about our services after you give us your consent that you don't mind being contacted about our services;
i. Internal administrative purposes, such as; audits, data analysis, records in the database;
j. Communicating with you regarding all matters regarding the Whiz Application, our services, and/or features thereof; and
k. Maintain the safety, security, and continuity of the Whiz Application, Our services, and/or features thereof.
E. DISCLOSURE OF COLLECTED INFORMATION
User hereby agrees and authorizes us to provide disclosure of User's Personal Information as part of the Terms and Conditions.
1. DISCLOSURE TO CONNECTED WHIZ PARENT ACCOUNTS
As We have explained in the Whiz Application Terms and Conditions, each Whiz Youth account can be linked to one Whiz Parent account. All information regarding transaction activities and other activities carried out by the Whiz Youth account can be viewed by the Whiz Parent account linked to the Whiz Youth account. Any account linking must be approved by both Whiz Youth and Whiz Parent accounts. If one of the accounts disconnects the account, then all transaction activities and other activities carried out by the Whiz Youth account can no longer be seen by the Whiz Parent account that has been disconnected.
2. DISCLOSURE TO THIRD PARTIES
i. Third Parties which are our affiliated companies for or in connection with purposes related to providing the Whiz Application, managing business and other activities; and
ii. Third parties who are government authorities or institutions if (i) is required or ordered by applicable laws and regulations (including but not limited to responding to questions related to regulations, investigations or guidelines, or complying with archiving and reporting requirements or conditions based on laws and regulations applicable) and/or (ii) there is a legal process related to Us;
iii. Third Party if there is a company transaction, such as: the formation of a joint venture, sale of a subsidiary or division, merger, consolidation, takeover, sale of assets, or liquidation;
iv. Other Third Parties (including agents, vendors, suppliers, contractors, partners and other parties who provide services to us or you, perform tasks on behalf of us or parties with whom we enter into commercial cooperation) for or in connection with the purposes for which such third parties are involved or the purpose of our cooperation with the Third Party (depending on the circumstances), which may include allowing the Third Party to introduce or offer products or services to you or carry out other activities including marketing, research, analysis, and product development of the Third Party (depending on the circumstances). ).
b. We do not share User's Personal Information with any party other than the parties mentioned in point (2) above, without the consent of the User. However, we will disclose User's Personal Information to the extent that it is legally required, or necessary to comply with the provisions of laws and regulations, government institutions, or in the event of a dispute, or any form of legal process between the User and us, or between the User and other users. in connection with, or in connection with the Service. Including if there are allegations of criminal acts including but not limited to money laundering and terrorism.
c. We may remove certain parts of the User's Personal Information that can identify the User (so that the Personal Information becomes anonymous data) and disclose the anonymous data to Third Parties for the purpose of developing the Application,
database management, analysis or Service improvement. We may also combine User's Personal Information with other information in such a way that the information is no longer associated with the User, then disclose the combined information to Third Parties, for the purposes mentioned above.
d. We do not sell or rent User Personal Information to Third Parties.
e. In connection with the implementation of special widgets or content in the Whiz Application as we describe in these Terms and Conditions, we hereby declare our partner, PT Roket Teknologi Indonesia will and can send, convey and/or provide your Personal Information to other parties with whom PT Rocket Technology Indonesia cooperates (as relevant), especially in order to be able to forward your request for the support services you want to other support service providers. In this case, the other party who receives your Personal Information will be subject to obligations related to the delivery and use of the same data that applies to PT Roket Teknologi Indonesia.
F. LINKING TO THIRD PARTY SITES OR PLATFORMS
In the event that the Whiz service can be received by the User through other platforms, including but not limited to Third Party platforms in the context of implementing partner access cooperation, the User understands and understands that the Whiz application and the Third Party's Application have a separate / different environment. We are only responsible for the collection, use, destruction of Personal Information activities carried out and approved by the User on the Whiz Application.
G. INFORMATION STORAGE AND SECURITY
Confidentiality of User's data and Personal Information is of utmost importance to us. We will apply the best efforts and steps to protect and secure User's data and Personal Information. We ensure that:
2. We will stop storing, deleting and/or destroying Personal Information as soon as it is deemed that the purpose for collecting Personal Information is no longer required and permitted by the prevailing laws and regulations in Indonesia;
4. We guarantee that all Personal Information that we have collected will be stored on our secure servers in the territory of the Republic of Indonesia. Our security systems have met industry standards, we also carry out regular testing of our systems to ensure our security mechanisms work properly.
However, despite all the preventive measures that we have taken, we cannot fully guarantee that our system will not be penetrated at all due to viruses, malware, interference or extraordinary events by third parties without access without authorization from us. Storage of Personal Information by us will be carried out for as long as necessary, to protect our interests if at any time required by law.
H. UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS
We are responsible for the Personal Information we collect from you but please note that you are also responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Personal Information by not allowing third parties to be able to access your Personal Information without your consent and knowledge. In this regard, we are not responsible for any misuse of your account, password and/or PIN that you create and use to access your Personal Information wherever you store your Personal Information, including Account, password and/or PIN to access or login your Whiz Application. You are required to notify us if you believe that your Whiz Application password and/or PIN is being misused by an irresponsible party.
I. ACCESS REQUESTS AND CHANGES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Subject to applicable laws and regulations, you can request access to and/or request changes to your Personal Information, by contacting Whiz User Service (with supporting evidence), via:
o email to [email protected]
o Help Center in the Whiz App;
o Instagram (@Whiz.idn).
We reserve the right to refuse your request to access and/or change your Personal Information for reasons justified under applicable laws and regulations.
K. WITHDRAWAL OF APPROVAL AND DELETION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Unless otherwise specified in the laws and regulations, the User may withdraw the User's consent for the collection, use and/or disclosure of the User's Personal Information and/or the deletion of the User's Personal Information whose requirements and procedures are in accordance with the laws and regulations that specifically regulate this, with the following requirements:
1. Not registered as an active user of the Application (already deactivated the account);
2. Not being bound by obligations, responsibilities or not being bound by an agreement in connection with the facilities provided by the Application
3. Submit a request for deletion of Personal Information to us via email to our customer care at [email protected] by attaching valid proof of identity along with reasons for revocation of consent and deletion of Personal Information.
In connection with the withdrawal of consent or the deletion of the User's Personal Information, either partially or completely, it may result in the User no longer being able to use our Application. The User hereby declares that he knows and understands the impact of withdrawing his consent and/or deletion of the User's Personal Information.