Suhoor Menu Recommendation – When sahur is indeed a challenge for some people. Many wake up late in the morning and don't even wake up at all. Even though when fasting, sahur is an important thing that must be done.
Even though the food you eat at dawn is a source of blessing. In addition, sahur is a source of energy when you are fasting.
So, so that you can eat sahur even though you wake up late, you need to make simple, practical, and still full meals. Whiz has prepared 8 simple suhoor menu recommendations summarized from various sources especially for you. Let's see!
Also Read: 6 Tips for Compiling a Financial Freedom Roadmap
8 Suhoor Menu Recommendations
1. Scrambled Egg Tofu
The first meal menu is scrambled eggs tofu. You can definitely make it because it's easy and the ingredients are definitely available in your kitchen. Here's how to make scrambled tofu eggs from brilio food.
Scrambled Egg Tofu Ingredients
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 50 gr tofu, crushed
- 1 scallion, coarsely chopped
- Right amount of oil
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 4 cloves of garlic, thinly sliced
- Salt, sugar, pepper and chicken stock to taste
How to Make Scrambled Eggs Tofu
- Saute garlic and onion
- Fry the scrambled eggs until cooked. Add tofu, mix well
- Add salt, sugar, ground pepper, and chicken stock powder according to taste
- Add the onions, mix well. Cook until fragrant and cooked.
2. Sauteed Broccoli with Meatballs
Saute is a mainstay at dawn. In addition to the easy process, how to make it is also very fast. Well, let's look at the recipe for stir-fried broccoli with meatballs from Brilio Food.
Ingredients for Stir-fried Broccoli with Meatballs
- 1 cup broccoli, chopped
- 1/2 carrot, cut into pieces
- 5 meatballs, cut into pieces
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 3 pieces of cayenne pepper
- salt and seasoning to taste
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- oil for frying
- enough water
How to Make Stir-fried Broccoli with Meatballs
- Saute the spices until fragrant, add the carrots, then stir
- Then add the fish balls and broccoli
- Add a little water, cook until the broccoli is half cooked
- Adjust seasoning and serve.
3. Sauteed Beans Shrimp
One of the stir-fried dishes that you can make at dawn is stir-fried prawns. The combination of beans and shrimp can be your mainstay food at dawn, you know. Check out how to make stir-fried prawns by the following recipe.
Ingredients for Sauteed Beans Shrimp
- 300 gr chickpeas
- 250 gr peeled prawns
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 3 large red chilies, seeds removed and cut into slices
- tomato, sliced lengthwise
- 4 red onions thinly sliced
- 3 cloves of garlic
- teaspoon sugar
- 1 piece of galangal
- 1 bay leaf
How to Make Shrimp Sauteed Chickpeas
- Wash the chickpeas thoroughly and remove the lint at the ends. Cut to taste and size and separate from old, tough chickpeas.
- Saute the onion and garlic until the fragrant aroma comes out then add the galangal, bay leaf, and chilies. Saute until wilted.
- Add the prawns and fry until they change color. Add chickpeas, sugar and a little water. Cook until the chickpeas are cooked through before adding the tomatoes.
- Add the tomatoes and cook for a while as the tomatoes will become too mushy if they take too long.
- Stir-fried prawn beans are now ready to accompany your meal.
4. Martabak Noodles
Noodles are indeed a helper at dawn. But, tired of eating instant noodles? Just make martabak noodles. It's very easy, you know, how. Let's see the recipe for martabak mie by Rhimaz Kitchen, Cookpad.com.
Martabak Noodle Ingredients
- 2 packs of Instant Indomie Chicken Curry
- 2 pcs Chicken Eggs (beaten off)
- 5 tbsp Cooking Oil (to taste)
- 2 lbs celery scallions (to taste)
How to Make Martabak Mie
- Boil instant noodles as usual, cook until cooked.
- While waiting for the noodles to cook, beat the eggs then add the instant noodle seasoning along with the scallions/celery, mix well.
- Remove the cooked noodles, drain.
- Add the noodles to the egg and seasoning mixture, mix well. Make sure when stirring all the noodles covered with egg.
- Heat a frying pan, add enough cooking oil.
- Pour the entire instant noodle mixture into the pan, trying to spread the eggs evenly. Reduce heat, let sit until the bottom dries, then flip.
- Martabak noodles are ready to be served.
5. Egg Toast
Egg toast can be your best solution when you wake up late for sahur. Besides being easy, egg toast contains many nutrients which are certainly good for your body and can also withstand hunger while fasting later. Well, let's see how to make the following egg toast.
Egg Toast Ingredients
- 2 slices of white bread
- One egg
- Sauce, mayonnaise and cheese sauce or mayonnaise
- Vegetables, such as cucumbers or tomatoes
How to make Egg Toast
- Heat the butter in a frying pan over medium heat.
- After that, fried eggs can be in the form of an omelet or beef eye eggs, according to taste.
- After the eggs are cooked, drain the eggs and put one slice of white bread in the frying pan.
- Place the fried eggs on top of the toast that is being heated.
- Place the cucumber slices, tomatoes and cheese. Then put the sauce and mayonnaise to taste.
- After that, cover with white bread.
- Flip until both sides of the bread are crispy.
- Egg white bread is ready to be your meal.
6. Korean Egg Fried Rice
Fried rice can be the right choice to arouse our appetite. Especially at dawn. With a practical way of making, we can enjoy a filling meal.
Bored with ordinary fried rice, let's try making Korean-style egg fried rice. Check out the recipe from food.detik below.
Korean Egg Fried Rice Ingredients
- 2 tbsp oil
- 3 cloves of garlic then finely chopped
- 2 plates of white rice
- 3 chicken eggs
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper powder.
How to Make Korean Egg Fried Rice
- Beat eggs with a fork until smooth, add salt and pepper, beat until smooth. Next, heat the oil in a frying pan, saute the garlic until fragrant.
- Add the eggs and reduce the heat. Stir until lumpy. Add rice, stir until well mixed with eggs. Add sesame oil, stir until smooth.
- Then add the scallions, stir quickly, until combined. Turn off the fire and take it out.
- Korean egg fried rice is ready to be served. It's best to enjoy it while it's warm so that the aroma is delicious and the scallions taste fresh and crunchy.
7. Tempeh and Tofu Stew
Semur tempe and tofu are traditional foods that are simple but have a special taste. This food will be very suitable to be enjoyed as your sahur menu. Confused how to make it? Check out the recipe by servingsedap.com below.
Tempe and Tofu Stew Ingredients
- 250 grams of tempeh, cut into squares (according to tofu)
- 8 pieces of box skin tofu
- 6 red onions, thinly sliced
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg powder
- 4 tablespoons of sweet soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1000 ml water
- 2 tablespoons oil for frying
- 4 tablespoons fried onions for sprinkling
- 4 cloves garlic
- 4 pecans, roasted
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- 1/8 teaspoon cumin
How to Make Tempeh Tofu Stew:
- Heat the oil. Saute ground spices, onion, and bay leaf until fragrant.
- Add tempeh, tofu, nutmeg powder, sweet soy sauce, and salt. Stir until coated with spices.
- Pour in the water gradually. Cook until absorbed and slightly gravy.
- Serve with a sprinkling of fried onions.
8. Flour Fried Shrimp
When confused about what menu to make for sahur, flour fried shrimp can be your best solution. The seasoning is quite simple, just shrimp and all-purpose flour. Check out how to make deep-fried prawns in the style of Artia P. Satyana, cookpad.com.
Flour Fried Shrimp Ingredients
- 1/2 kg clean peeled prawns
- 1 egg beaten off
- 4 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 4 tbsp cold water
- All-purpose flour
How to Make Flour Fried Shrimp
- Combine the wet ingredients, mix until smooth.
- Dip the prawns into the wet mixture, then remove and cover with the dry mixture
- Heat the cooking oil
- Fry the prawns that have been covered with high heat at the beginning for a while then reduce to medium heat
- After golden brown, remove and drain.
- Breaded fried prawns are ready to be served.
Also Read: Benefits of Making Transactions Using QRIS: 6 Advantages of QRIS!
Those are 8 simple breakfast menu recommendations that you can make without having cooking skills. During the month of Ramadan, all kitchen needs increase in price.
Therefore, you must be smart in managing your finances. Use the Whiz Financial App. to help you manage your finances. There are various features that you can use, you know.
You must be logged in to post a comment.